Kemampuan Meningkatkan Pertumbuhan Laba Perbankan Dilihat dari Pengaruh Kesehatan Keuangan Bank

Tyahya Whisnu Hendratni • Nana Nawasiah • Trisnani Indriati
Journal article Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis • 2018 Indonesia

Unduh teks lengkap
(Bahasa Indonesia, 1 page)

Abstrak

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the ratio of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Loan to Deposite Ratio (LDR), Operational Income Operating Costs (BOPO) to Bank Profit Growth both partially and simultaneously at publicly traded bank companies in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX ) period 2012 - 2016. The sample in this study is Commercial Banks in Indonesia which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) for the period of 2012 up to 2016 totaling 14 banks. Data from this study are quantitative data obtained from the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Data analysis method uses linear regression analysis. The results of the study show that simultaneously the variables CAR, BOPO, LDR have an influence on earnings growth of 84.82% and the remaining 15.18% is influenced by other factors outside this research. Partially CAR, BOPO, LDR shows a significant influence on bank profit growth. Keywords: Profit Growth, CAR, BOPO, LDR

Metrik

  • 128 kali dilihat
  • 100 kali diunduh

Jurnal

Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis

Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis (JRMB) adalah jurnal akademik dengan proses peer-reviewed yang ... tampilkan semua