Metrik

  • visibility 0 kali dilihat
  • get_app 0 downloads

Impact of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction: A Case Study in Educational Institutions

Herman Herman
Diterbitkan 30 April 2022

Abstrak

This study aims to determine the effect of service quality on student satisfaction. The sample in this study was 81 people. In analyzing the data obtained from this study, the authors used descriptive analysis and quantitative analysis methods. From the results of research with descriptive analysis, it is stated that the respondents' responses to the service quality variable are agree and the student satisfaction variable is agree. Based on the results of research with quantitative analysis, it is known that the quality of service has a positive and significant effect on student satisfaction. Result by test of determination showed that (R2) is 0.849. Which means that the service quality variable has an influence of 84.9% on student satisfaction. the remaining 15.1% is influenced by variables not examined.

Full text

 

Metrik

  • visibility 0 kali dilihat
  • get_app 0 downloads