Pengaruh Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kemampuan Dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Pdam Kota Malang)

Aryo Teguh Pribadi

Abstrak

The objective of research is to find the significance effect of Education and Training Method (X1) and Education and Training Material (X2) on Work Ability (X3) and Employee Performance (X­4). The number of sample is 80 employees who are selected through proportional stratified random sampling technique (the population is considered as proportionally stratified). Result of inferential analysis with path analysis indicates that the significance rate is 0.000 < 0.05 (alpha) and Adjusted R-Square is 0.565. It means that Employee Performance (X4) is influenced for 56.5 % by Education and Training Method (X1), Education and Training Material (X­2), and Work Ability (X3). The remaining of 43.5 % is affected by other variable beyond independent variable. Based on this result of analysis, it is estimated that there is a significant effect of Education and Training Method (X1), Education and Training Material (X­2) and Work Ability (X3) on Employee Performance (X4). Therefore, the hypothesis stating that there is a significant effect between education and training method, education and training material, and work ability, simultaneously, on employee performance, is then, proved and therefore, acceptable.

Metrics

  • 77 kali dilihat
  • 81 kali diunduh

Jurnal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... tampilkan semua