Metrik

  • visibility 617 kali dilihat
  • get_app 1977 downloads
description Journal article public Media Ekonomi dan Manajemen

Analisis Pengaruh Literasi Keuangan dan Faktor Demografi terhadap Pengambilan Kredit pada PT. Columbia Cabang Kudus

Alina Tsalitsa, Yanuar Rachmansyah
Diterbitkan 2016

Abstrak

This study aims to examine the factors that can influence taking of credits in PT. Columbia subdivision Kudus. The factors that are expected to influence taking of credit in terms of behavioral is the financial literacy, demographic factors (age, income, profession and education). The number of samples taken as many as 100 by using purposive sampling and cluster sampling. Data analysis techniques used in this research is multiple linear regression. The results showed that the variables financial literacy and income had positive influence on taking of credits. While the variables age, profession and education has negative influence on taking of credits. Of this study obtained Adjusted R2 value of 0.568 or 56.8 %. This means that 56.8 % variable taking of credit can be explained by the independent variable that is financial literacy, demographic factors (age, income, profession and education). The remaining portion of 43.2 % is explained by other variables.

Full text

 

Metrik

  • visibility 617 kali dilihat
  • get_app 1977 downloads