Metrik

  • visibility 1221 kali dilihat
  • get_app 3263 downloads
description Journal article public Jurnal Ekonomi Universitas Esa Unggul

Pengaruh Motivasi Intrinsik dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Intimas Lestari Nusantara

Wawan Prahiawan, Nopiyana Simbolon
Diterbitkan 2014

Abstrak

The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of intrinsic motivation, to determine influence of the work environment, to determine influence of intrinsic motivation and work environment on employee performance. This study uses quantitative methods. Associative research approach. The sample used were 69 respondents. Methods of data analysis using multiple linear regression were performed using statistical software SPSS 20. Based on the analysis by using statistical software SPSS 20 note that the regression equation Y = . Intrinsic motivation has a significant influence to employee performance. By T value > Ttable (5,703 > 1,996008). Include a significant influence between work environment to employee performance. By Tvalue > Ttable ((3,304 > 1,996008). The coefficient of determination (Kd) = 71% shows the influence of the intrinsic motivation and work environment on employee performance, while the remaining 29% influenced by other factors not included in this study. And the results of the F test is known that the F value > Ftable (80,967 > 3,1359), so Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, that the intrinsic motivation and work environment has a significant influence on the performance of employees at PT Intimas Lestari Nusantara.

Full text

 

Metrik

  • visibility 1221 kali dilihat
  • get_app 3263 downloads