Metrik

  • visibility 1 kali dilihat
  • get_app 0 downloads
description Journal article public Jurnal Ilmiah Syi'ar

Sumber Daya Manusia Koperasi Jasa Keuangan Syariah (Kjks) di Kota Padang: Dilema antara Pengelolaan dan Pemahaman Konsep

M. Zaky Mubarak Lubis, Netta Agusti
Diterbitkan 15 Juni 2019

Abstrak

This study try to reveal the understanding of the human resources of KoperasiJasa Keuangan Syariah (KJKS) on the basic principles of sharia economics. As asharia microfinance institution, KJKS will face daily Muslim customers andoperational systems that demand basic knowledge of Islamic economics. Thisstudy uses the focus group discussion (FGD) method with a sample target of 30KJKS managers in the City of Padang. The sample was given 18 items pre-testquestions related to the basics of Islamic economics with a choice of yes or no.We find that the main problem is still understanding the concept of Islamiceconomics, where there are still many cooperative managers who lackknowledge. Research shows that 39% of managers do not know clearly how theIslamic economy is. We then conducted an FGD by giving an understanding ofthe understanding of Islamic economics and sharia finance. It was seen anincrease in the percentage graph of the understanding of cooperative managers,namely 86% of managers were able to understand the fundamentals of shariaeconomic concepts and sharia finance, while the other 14% were unable tounderstand right.

Full text

 

Metrik

  • visibility 1 kali dilihat
  • get_app 0 downloads