One important aspect of learning a foreign language is a grammatical structure. According to observers and experienced researchers, learners faced difficulties in understanding a passage, caused by a lack of mastery learning about the structure of the German language. Many term or phrase in the doings of the German language structure is not known in Indonesian, for example, a sentence that uses elements zu Infinitiv aplenty appear in the January 2011 issue of the magazine Deutschland. Many use a sentence - a sentence that uses elements zu Infinitiv in this magazine attracts researchers to analyze more deeply through this study.
The problems of this research are forms Infinitiv any sentence contained in the January 2011 issue of the magazine Deutschland. The purpose of this study is to describe the form zu Infinitiv contained in the January 2011 issue of the magazine Deutschland.
Is descriptive qualitative research methods to penganalisian and research. Then analyzed by Franz Epprt theory, and supported by theory Clamer, and Reiman.
The results of the data analysis shows there are 78 words in the January 2011 edition of Deutschland magazine that uses elements zu Infinitiv. The sentence is divided according to the number of each shape so found:
1. Which uses trennbar with the main sentence structure + + object
+ prefix + zu Infinitiv there are 19 sentences.
2. Which uses the structure zu haben + + Infinitiv there are 3 sentences.
3. Which uses the usual or normal structure with the main sentence structure + object + zu + Infinitiv contained 37 sentences.
4. Which uses the structure um zu + + Infinitiv (Structure with prepositions um + zu + Infinitiv) contained 12 sentences.
5. Which uses the structure sein / adjektiv / partizip II + zu + Infinitiv there are 2 sentences.
6. Which uses the structure sein + zu + infinitive sentences contained 4.
So the most common form in the infinitiv zu Deutschland magazine January 2011 edition is that using the usual or normal arrangement in which the verb of the main clause is only added to the main sentence structure + object + zu + Infinitiv.
Kaywords : zu Infinitiv