Metrics

  • visibility 425 views
  • get_app 200 downloads
description Journal article public Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Pembangunan

Pengaruh Corporate Sosial Responsibility terhadap Kinerja Finansial yang Terdaftar di Bei Periode Tahun 2009-2011 (Studi Empiris pada Kasus Pertambangan yang Terdaftar di Bei)

Published 2013

Abstract

This study airned to test whether Corporate Social Responsibility affects theperformance finansial. This study uses the mining companies listed on stock exchangesin Indonesia with the period 2009-2011. The population in this study is a sample of 31companies and 25 companies. There are two variables used veriabel the independentvariables (CSR) and the dependent variable of Financial performance (ROE and StockReturn). Data obtained from annual reports contained in the Indonesian stockexchonge. Data using multiple regression analysis with the help of SPSS software.Tle results showed that the variable has a positive effect on ROE CSR. Andvariable CSR is also a positive impact on Stock Return. In this study the magnitude ofthe effect that the R square of 0.677 showed that the e-ffect of independent variables onthe dependent variable is 67.7% while the remaining 32.3% is influenced by othervariables that are not addressed in this study. While CSR and Return on shares of 0.526indicates that the CSR effecr on stock return of 52.6% and the remaining 47.4% isinfluenced by other factors that are not discussed in this study.Keywords: CSR, ROE, Stock Return

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 425 views
  • get_app 200 downloads