Pengaruh Pengelolaan Sumber Dana Hutang Dan Modal Sendiri Terhadap Kinerja USAha Mikr

Rosita, Ainin Syukuria, Jani Suhendar Hadi Saputro
Journal article Jurnal Paradigma Universitas Islam Batik Surakarta • January 2016

Abstract

Performance of the company is a corporate performance measurement arising as a result of a management decision-making process is complex, because it involves the effective use of capital. Corporate performance is the result achieved by the management to achieve the goals to be achieved by the company of which is to generate profits and enhance shareholder value . In this case , the management of financial resources and debt capital is very important to know the company's profit and can be used as a measure of performance achieved by the company . The purpose of this study to determine : whether the effect of the management of financial resources and debt capital to business performance in the district Nogosari furniture craftsmen .The method used was a survey research . Data collection is done is by using questionnaires . Analysis tools used in this study are : The validity , reliability , normality , multiple regression analysis , t test , and test f , determination . Based on the results of the study concluded : ( 1 ) Based on the results of multiple regression analysis and t-test is known that not all variables idependen management of financial resources in the form of debt and equity capital effect on business performance craftsmen Nogosari partially sub region , which has significant influence is , capital itself , whereas a less significant idependent variable is a variable source of debt funding . ( 2 ) Based on the test of determination R2 that management of debt funding and equity can actually be explained by 21.5 % while the remaining 78.5 % is influenced by other variables not included in this study

Metrics

  • 348 views
  • 620 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Paradigma Universitas Islam Batik Surakarta

Jurnal Paradigma menerima hasil laporan penelitian, baik penelitian dasar, terapan maupun penelit... see more