Faktor-faktor Yang Memengaruhi Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi Fkip Uns

Retno Kadarsih • Susilaningsih Susilaningsih • Sri Sumaryati

Abstract

The objectives of this research are to investigate the entrepreneurship interest and factors affecting the entrepreneurship interest of the students of the Study Program of Economics Education, the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Sebelas Maret University. This research used the descriptive quantitative research method. The population of the research was the students of the Study Program of Economics Education, the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Sebelas Maret University who already attempted the Entrepreneurship course. The samples of the research were taken by using the proportionate random sampling technique. The samples consisted of 100 students. The data of the research were gathered through questionnaire, observation, and documentation. The data of the research on the measurement of the entrepreneurship interest were analyzed by using Ajzen formula, and those on the factors affecting the entrepreneurship interest were analyzed by using analysis of factors, called Exploratory Factor Analysis. The results of the research show that (1) 96% of the students have a high entrepreneurship interest, and the rest 4% have a medium entrepreneurship interest; and (2) the factors affecting their entrepreneurship interest are: a) self-efficacy, b) employment freedom, c) visionary, d) expertise, e) capital availability and social environment, f) contextual, and g) perception on entrepreneurship figures.

Metrics

  • 42 views
  • 14 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Universitas Sebelas Maret

Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Universitas Sebelas Maret (Jupe UNS) menerbitkan secara on-line kajian ... see more