Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah, Kompetensi Guru dan Kompensasi terhadap Kinerja Guru

Retno Resawati • Irena Larashati

Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the effect of school leadership, teacher competence and compensation on teacher performance. The object of research is one of the elementary schools in Bandung. Data were colledted from population in this study as 34 teachers. Which quantitative research methods and techniques Path Analysis. The results showed that there is significant influence of school leadership, teacher competence and compensation on teacher performance either partially or simultaneously. The survey results revealed that the simultaneous effect of school leadership, teacher competence and compensation on the performance of teachers by 65.6% while the remaining 34.4% influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Metrics

  • 286 views
  • 113 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship

Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship (JEBE) is a national peer-reviewed journal published by... see more