Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Serta Implikasinya pada Kinerja Karyawan

Aan Hardiyana • Adhie Fasha Nurhadian

Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the effect of compensation and motivation on employee job satisfaction and its implications on the performance of employees. The object of research is a financing company. Research sample were 107 employees. The research method used Path Analysis technique. The results showed that there is significant influence of compensation and motivation on employee job satisfaction either partially or simultaneously. As well as employee satisfaction significantly influence employee performance. The survey results revealed that the simultaneous effect of compensation and motivation on job satisfaction of employees is at 60.1% while the remaining 39.9% influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Metrics

  • 396 views
  • 1075 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship

Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship (JEBE) is a national peer-reviewed journal published by... see more