Identifikasi Sumber Stres Tenaga Pengajar dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Kinerja Dosen di STIE Widya Gama Lumajang

Hesti Budiwati
Journal article WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi • 2016


This study aims to identify the sources of stress that affect the performance facultylecturer at STIE Widya Gama Lumajang and to obtain empirical evidence on the effectof the source of significant stress teaching staff partially and simultaneously on theperformance of STIE Widya Gama Lecturer in Lumajang. The results of this study areexpected to contribute to the management and Lecturers STIE Widya Gama Lumajang.This study measured the stress source faculty comprised of tasks, roles, conflictsbetween departments, remuneration and recognition, occupation or profession andmeasure its effect on the performance of Lecturer. The study population was Lecturer inSTIE Widya Gama Lumajang, and taken a sample of 30 lecturers from the Departmentof Management and Accounting. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regressionanalysis. Hypothesis testing is done partially and simultaneously. The results showedthat in partial assignments, conflicts between departments, remuneration andrecognition, occupation or profession. While the role tidka variables affect theperformance of lecturers. Simultaneously source of stress lecturer significant effect onperformance. The coefficient of determination (R square) of 0.418 or 41.8% mean stressvariables faculty able to explain its influence to change the performance variables andthe remaining 58.2% is explained by other variables. Further research is expected tocontribute in the development of management science studies, especially humanresource management in a college environment, so it can be a reference for similarresearch and advanced research.




WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi

WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi merupakan jurnal ilmu ekonomi yang diterbitkan oleh STIE Wid... see more