Pengaruh Stres dan Kelelahan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Guru SMPN 2 Sukodono di Kabupaten Lumajang

Zainul Hidayat
Journal article WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi • 2016

Abstract

This research is a quantitative research looking associative relationships that arecausal or research that is asking a relationship between two or more variables and iscausal. The research aims to obtain evidence of the effect of stress and fatigue on theperformance of teachers at SMP Negeri 2 Sukodono in Lumajang either partially orsimultaneously. This study tested the hypothesis that there is a significant effect of stresson teacher performance, there is a significant effect of fatigue on teacher performance,and there is stress and fatigue pengarus significant work simultaneously on teacherperformance SMP Negeri 2 Sukodono in Lumajang. The study of 30 respondents usingmultiple linear regression analysis is that there is a significant effect of work stress onemployee performance, there is a significant effect of fatigue on employee performance,and there is stress and fatigue pengarus significant work simultaneously on teacherperformance in SMP Negeri 2 Sukodono Lumajang. Simple linear regression functiongenerated is Y = 47.395 to 2.183 X1 - X2 2.525. The coefficient of determination showsthat 17% of employee performance can be explained by the variable stress and workfatigue, while the remaining 83% of teacher performance is influenced by other variablesnot examined in this study. Limitations of this study were only examined work stress andfatigue as a factor affecting the performance of the teacher, while the other variables thatcan affect a teacher's performance is expected to be further investigated by researchersindifferent periods and places.

Metrics

  • 309 views
  • 60 downloads

Journal

WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi

WIGA: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Ekonomi merupakan jurnal ilmu ekonomi yang diterbitkan oleh STIE Wid... see more