The Impact of Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management on Organizational Commitment at PT. Btn (Persero) Tbk. Manado

Monica B. R. Pangemanan

Abstract

Nowadays the rapid development of technology information and communications forced the organization to find new idea and improving their performance in order to remain success in this era of highly competitive environment. And one of the most effective ways used by many organizations is employing human resources management practices. In this research used three human resources management practices which are staffing, training and development, and performance management. The objectives of this research are to analyze the impact of Staffing, Training and Development, and Performance Management on Organizational Commitment at PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN / Persero) Tbk, Manado. This research used quantitative method associated with multiple linear regression analysis. The populations are the employees of PT. BTN Manado with 30 respondents as the sample. This research may imply that the contribution of Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management on Organizational Commitment with 71.4 % while the remaining 28.6% are affected by other variables that not examined in this research. For PT. BTN Manado the managers should care and gives more attention for the Impact of Staffing, Training and Development, and Performance Management on Organizational Commitment so that through this research the bank management can get more information about the problems and fact which happens, and may improve their performance also the organizational commitment of employees.Keywords: staffing, training and development, performance, organizational commitment

Metrics

  • 67 views
  • 33 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi

Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi (Jurnal EMBA) merupakan terbitan berkala se... see more