Deskripsi Sosial Ekonomi Keluarga Petani Gurem di Desa Sidosari Kecamatan Natar

Nita Nirwana • Budiyono Budiyono • Sudarmi Sudarmi
Journal article Jurnal Penelitian Geografi • 2017 Indonesia

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 14 pages)

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the socio-economic conditions of small farming families in the village of Sidosari, Natar District, South Lampung regency. This research used descriptive method. Number of population as many as 148 Farmers, the number of samples in this study as many as 37 farmers are taken by proportional random sampling technique. The results showed that: (1) Total land area of small farming families 6.42 Hectares, and average 0.17 Hectares, (2) Number of children of small farmers on average 3 children, (3) 83.77% of the head of a small-educated peasant family, (4) 72.92% of smallholders have additional work with an income of Rp 199.080.000 with an average of Rp 7.373.000, working as laborers, traders, livestock and gardener, (5) Total income of smallholders Rp 429.300.000, with an average of Rp 1.603.000, (6) As many as 35.13% fulfilled the minimal basic needs, the remaining 64.87% is not met the minimal requirement.Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengkaji kondisi sosial ekonomi keluarga petani gurem di Desa Sidosari Kecamatan Natar Kabupaten Lampung Selatan. Penelitian ini menggunakan metode deskriptif. Jumlah populasi sebanyak 148 Petani, jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 37 Petani di ambil dengan teknik proporsional random sampling. Hasil yang didapat bahwa: (1) Luas lahan seluruh keluarga petani gurem 6,42 Ha, dan rata-rata 0,17 Ha, (2) Jumlah anak petani gurem rata-rata 3 anak, (3) 83,77% kepala keluarga petani gurem berpendidikan dasar, (4) 72,92% dari petani gurem memiliki pekerjaan tambahan dengan pendapatan Rp 199.080.000 dengan rata-rata Rp 7.373.000, bekerja sebagai buruh, pedagang, ternak, dan Tukang kebun, (5) Total pendapatan petani gurem Rp 429.300.000, dengan rata-rata Rp 11.603.000, (6) Sebanyak 35,13% terpenuhi kebutuhan pokok minimalnya, selebihnya 64,87% tidak terpenuhi kebutuhan pokok minimalnya.

Metrics

  • 62 views
  • 97 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Penelitian Geografi

Jurnal Penelitian Geografi merupakan jurnal yang diterbitkan oleh Program Studi Pendidikan Geogra... see more