Metrics

  • visibility 0 views
  • get_app 0 downloads
description Journal article public At-Tijarah

Pengaruh Inflasi, Pengangguran, Kemiskinan dan Pembiayaan Perbankan Syariah terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Indonesia

Mila Sari, Khairatun Hisan, Early Ridho Kismawadi
Published 24 June 2019

Abstract

The development of a country is an important part of national development with the ultimate goal of improving people's welfare. This happened in Indonesia. So there is a need for research to find out what obstacles are hampering economic growth in Indonesia. This study aims to determine the effect of inflation, unemployment, poverty, murabahah financing, mudharabah financing, musyarakah financing partially or simultaneously on Economic Growth in Indonesia. The type of data in this study is secondary data in the form of time series from 2000-2018. Data obtained from the official website of Bank Indonesia, the Central Statistics Agency and OJK include Inflation, Unemployment, Poverty, and Sharia Banking Financing as an independent variable and Economic Growth as the dependent variable. The analytical method used in this study is multiple regression analysis, t-test, f-test and coefficient of determination. The results obtained that the variables of inflation, unemployment, poverty, murabaha financing, mudharabah financing and musyarakah financing simultaneously influence the Economic Growth in Indonesia by 47.8 percent, while the remaining 52.2 percent are influenced by other variables outside this study. Keywords: Inflation, Unemployment, Poverty, Sharia Banking Financing, Economic Growth  

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 0 views
  • get_app 0 downloads