The purpose of this research is to prove motivation effect, education level and workdiscipline on the performance of village officials in Kaliori District. The sampling method usedthe saturated sample method. The data collection technique used a survey method bydistributing questionnaires to 184 respondents of village officials in Kaliori District. The dataanalysis technique in this research used multiple linear regression analysis. The results of theresearch prove that motivation, education level and work discipline have a significant positiveeffect on the performance of village officials in Kaliori District. The ability of the motivationalvariable, education level and work discipline explain the variation in the performance of villageofficials in Kaliori District is 30.8%, while the remaining 69.2% is influenced by other factorsoutside the research model.