This study aimed to find out to know the influence of parenting style on the social behavior of children studied at TKIT Cahaya Ananda Depok West Java. This study conducted as a quantitative research and involved 61 parents as samples of the research. The data was collected using instruments in the form of a parenting style scale and early childhood social behavior scale. Based on the results of data analysis there is an effect of parenting style on early childhood social behavior with R square value of 0.465, it means that 46.5% of the social behavior variation on children in early childhood are influenced by parenting styles. But the remaining 53.5% are influenced by the other variables outside of this study. Democratic parenting has a positive and significant influence on early childhood social behavior, authoritarian parenting positively affects early childhood social behavior but not statistically significant, permissive parenting negatively affects early childhood social behavior and is statistically significant.