Analisis Pengaruh CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Terhadap Citra Perusahaan (Studi Kasus Pada Masyarakat Sekitar PT. Adaro Indonesia Di Kalimantan Selatan)

Bayu Bajra • Zainul Arifin • Sunarti Sunarti
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • January 2016 Indonesia

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 9 pages)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of corporate social responsibility to the company's image in the community and stakeholders. The independent variable in this study is a support to the community and Environment, with the related variables is the image of Company. This type of research is descriptive research with quantitative approach. Analysis of the data used is multiple linear regression statistical analysis using SPSS 21.0. The coefficient of determination of 0.514, which means that 51.4% Corporate Image variable will be influenced by the independent variables, is support to the community and Environment. While the remaining 48.6% Corporate Image variable will be influenced by other variables that are not addressed in this study. Simultaneous test results (test F), showed that support for communities and the environment simultaneously affect the company's image. While the partial test (t test) showed that the independent variable first public support to significantly affect the related variables, it also occurs in both is free of environmental variables that influence significantly to the company's image.

Metrics

  • 173 views
  • 380 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more