Pengaruh Penggunaan Teknologi Informasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan PT. Telkom Pusat Divisi Regional V Surabaya)

Mukhammad Hilmi Muzakki • Heru Susilo • Saiful Rahman Yuniarto
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • October 2016 Indonesia

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 7 pages)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the use of information technology (X) on employee performance (Y). This research was conducted at PT.Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TELKOM) Tbk Central Regional Division V Surabaya. The company is located at Jl. Ketintang No. 156 East Surabaya. This type of research is explanatory research with quantitative approach. The sample used this study were 98 employees of PT. Telkom Indonesia Tbk. Analysis of the data used is descriptive analysis, inferential analysis, and multiple linear regression. Sampling technique used is saturated samples. This results show that it can be concluded that the independent variables have a significant influence employee performance simultaneously and partially. And from here it can be seen that the two independent variables dominant influence on employee performance is the usefulness of IT because it has a beta coefficient and t the greatest. From the results of multiple linear regression can be concluded that the independent variables have a significant influence on the dependent variable is the performance of employees in the amount of 52.8%. While the remaining 47.2% other variables that can affect the performance of employees. Other variables that can affect performance of employees among them the ability and motivation of employees.

Metrics

  • 308 views
  • 4489 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more