Pengaruh Kesadaran Merek, Asosiasi Merek, Dan Kesan Kualitas Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Survei Pada Pembeli Sepatu Merek Adidas Di Adidas Store Mal Olympic Garden Malang)

Muhammad Riduansyah • Suharyono Suharyono • Zainul Arifin
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • December 2016

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 7 pages)

Abstract

This research aims to analysis and clarify the collective influence and brand equity partial consisting of variable of brand awareness, brand association, and perceived quality toward purchasing decision on Adidas shoes in Adidas Store Olympic Garden Malang Mall. The research employed is explanatory research by applying quantitative approach. The samples are taken from 106 buyers of Adidas shoes in Adidas Store Olympic Garden Malang Mall. Multiple linear regression is implemented for analysing the data which are processed with SPSS for Windows ver 20.00. The result of the study shows that brand awareness variable (X1), brand association (X2), and perceived quality (X3) collectively and partially affect the purchasing decision (Y) with Sig. F < α (0,000 < 0,05). The value of Adjusted R square is 0.517. It indicates that the percentage of contribution of brand Awareness variable (X1), brand association (X2), and impression of quality (X3) toward purchasing decision is 51.7%, while the rest is 48.3% which is influenced by other variables that is not discussed in this research.

Metrics

  • 167 views
  • 586 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more