Pengaruh Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Terhadap Citra Perusahaan Multinasional (Survei Pada Konsumen Unilever Di Indonesia Mengenai Program “Project Sunlight” PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk.)

Novia Dessy Kartikasari • Kadarisman Hidayat • Edy Yulianto
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • March 2017 Indonesia

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 9 pages)

Abstract

This research aims to explain the influence of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to the company's image. The type of research is explanatory research. The variables in this research consisted of CSR as an independent variable and the company's image as the dependent variable. The questionnaire used in collecting the data in this research. Selection of respondents using incidental sampling technique and obtained as many as 116 respondents. Analysis of the data used are descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis. The coefficient of determination is 0.944, which means that 94.4% company's image variable will be influenced by the independent variable, namely the Economic, Social, and Environmental. While the remaining 5.6% company's image variable will be influenced by other variables that are not addressed in this research. The results of multiple regression analysis can be concluded that the independent variables have a significant influence on the company's image simultaneously and partially.

Metrics

  • 905 views
  • 2087 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more