Pengaruh City Branding Serta Tagline “Kediri Lagi” Terhadap Minat Berkunjung Wisatawan Domestik Kabupaten Kediri

M. Auladi Alpiannoor • M. Kholid Mawardi • Brillyanes Sanawiri
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • March 2017 Indonesia

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 7 pages)

Abstract

City Branding was started to receive great attention from the region in Indonesia, especially those relying much on their own resources, among other was tourism. City Branding was a marketing strategy used by a city aiming to improve the growth of the city, especially in the economical term. The objective of research was to understand the effect of City Branding “Kediri Lagi” on the interest to visit among domestic tourists. The]is research used quantitative approach. Sample of research was 110 domestic tourists who visited Kediri Regency. Method of sampling was non-probability sampling with a technique of purposive sampling. The instrument of research was questionnaire. Analytical method used simple linear regression. Result of research indicated that City Branding had influenced the interest to visit among domestic tourists for 49%, while the remaining 51% were influenced by other factors. Result of analysis showed that City Branding had a positive effect on the interest to visit.

Metrics

  • 203 views
  • 518 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more