Pengaruh Ekspor Intra-asean Dan Fdi Intra-asean Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Negara ASEAN (Studi Pada Negara Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapura, Filipina, Dan Thailand Tahun 2006-2015)

Rinaldy Achmad Roberth Fathoni • Mochammad Al Musadieq • Supriono Supriono
Journal article Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya • April 2017 Indonesia • Malaysia • Philippines • Singapore • Thailand

Download full text
(Bahasa Indonesia, 9 pages)

Abstract

This research aime to determine the influence of Intra-ASEAN Export and Intra-ASEAN FDI to the Economic Growth on ASEAN-5 Country. The type of this research is explanatory with quantitative approach. Statistical analysis was used panel data regression analysis with Fixed Effect Model approach assisted by the program Eviews 9.5. These results showed that the variable Value Exports Intra-ASEAN (X1) and Intra-ASEAN FDI value (X2) had a significant effect simultaneously with independent variables significantly contribute amounted to 90.7% of the dependent variable, while the remaining 9.3% is explained by factors not examined. Partial test results showed Value Exports Intra-ASEAN (X1) significant positive effect on GDP Value (Y) ASEAN-5 and Intra-ASEAN FDI Value (X2) significant positive effect on GDP Value (Y) ASEAN-5. Based on these results, with the implementation of AEC Indonesian government is expected to further increase exports and investment in the ASEAN region to improve competitiveness and economic growth.

Metrics

  • 197 views
  • 633 downloads

Journal

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya

Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis S1 Universitas Brawijaya merupakan jurnal ilmiah yang memuat artikel b... see more