Metrics

  • visibility 309 views
  • get_app 225 downloads
description Journal article public Pendidikan Ekonomi

Pengaruh Pelaksanaan Program Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Corporate Image PT. Semen Padang (Studi Kasus Masyarakat di Kec. Lubuk Kilangan Padang)

Citra Ramayani, Mareta Kemala Sari, Mira Elsha Pratiwi
Published 2014

Abstract

The background of this research background by the extent to which the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility and affect product quality corporate image ( corporate image) PT . Semen Padang in the district. Kilangan bottom of Padang . The purpose of this study to determine whether CSR program that is given by PT . Semen Padang affect the companys corporate image . There are two benefits from this research , practical for the company , as a material consideration in implementing CSR programs . The second benefit of theoretical benefit as consideration for futureresearch .Type of research is descriptive research Associative . The population in this study overall community district. Padang Kilangan depths totaling 48 850 . Sampling using Slovin formula . Based on a formula then get a sample of 100 people . The sampling technique used is Non-Probability Sampling using samplimg acidental techniques . Data were collected through questionnaires using a Likert scale measuring devices that have been tested in the district. Begalung bottom of Padang . The data analysis technique used is descriptive analysis and analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility induktif.Program affect Corporate Image by 1,009 units . Likewise the influence Corporate Image Quality Products at 0,249 units . This can be proved by the results of research which states that the value of F ( 113.805 ) > F ( 3.936 ) . 70.1 % Corporate Image PT . Semen Padang influenced CSR Program and Product Quality while the remaining 29.9 % be explained by other factors that are outside the study .

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 309 views
  • get_app 225 downloads