This research studies how the optimal structure of debt maturity in finance policy needs to be considered when a firm chooses debt as its source of funding. This study aims at examining the influence of capital structure toward debt maturity in financial institution listed on the stock of Islamic Indonesia from 2016 -2018. Purposive sampling and multiple linier regression were used as a sampling technique. There were 10 firms chosen from classic assumption test. The result shows that profitability variable, growth of the firms, and liquidity risk has a positive and significant effect toward debt maturity. F test with f-statistic value is 11.75428 dan probability score is 0.000210. Whereas for R-square (R2) is 0.719358. It means, profitability variable, company growth and liquidity risk affect the debt maturity of 70% and the remaining 30% is explained by the other variables outside the model. Keyword: Maturity of Money, Profitability, Firms Growth, Liquidity Risk.