Metrics

  • visibility 0 views
  • get_app 3 downloads
description Journal article public Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah, Akuntansi, dan Perbankan

Pengaruh Hasil Keuntungan terhadap Pertambahan Nasabah pada Bprs Rahmah Hijrah Agung Lhokseumawe: Kasus Jenis Simpanan Mudharabah

Mukhlis Mukhlis, Musrizal Musrizal, Zainuddin Iba
Published Июнь 2020

Abstract

This study aims to explain the effect of profit on the addition of customers in the bank of Syariah Rahmah Hijrah Agung Lhokseumawe (BPRS) type mudharabah deposits. This is a quantitative study, using primary data from 2006 - 2018 obtained from SRB Rahmah Hijrah Agung. The data analysis uses the Simple Linear Regression Model Through The Ordinary Least Square (OLS) method. Based on the results of statistical calculations through the SPSS program. We get the results of the regression equation Y = 12,177 + 0.013 X. This shows that the profits have a positive and significant effect on the addition of customers in SRB Rahmah Hijrah Agung Lhokseumawe type of mudharabah deposits. where, the acquisition of t-value and t-table value respectively 4.171 and 2.144. This shows, however, that the t-calculated value is greater than the t-table value. The coefficient of determination (R2) obtained is 90.1%. that is, the ability of the profit outcome variable (X) to explain its effect on customer accretion (Y) by 90.1 percent, while the remaining 9.9 percent is explained by other variables, apart from the model. Keywords: Profits, Customers, Mudharabah Deposits.  

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 0 views
  • get_app 3 downloads