Metrics

  • visibility 161 views
  • get_app 28 downloads
description Conference paper public Seminar Nasional Bisnis dan Teknologi 2014

Desain Model Perencanaan dan Penghantaran Proses Pembelajaran Berdaya Saing terhadap Penciptaan Pembelajaran Berbasis Mutu Tinggi Berkebelanjutan

Anuar Sanusi
Published Aralık 2014

Abstract

Reformation programs of education should be directed to the importance of character education that involves the government and is directed through strategic plan of the National Education Department that accesses the needs and demands of the modern world and adapt to global conditions of the modern world. The purpose of this study was to determine; (1) models Lesson Planning Design, delivery of Learning and the creation of quality learning, (2) the magnitude design factors of significantly contribute learning plan on quality learning, and (3) the magnitude of factors on design of real contribute learning plan to create quality learning, also (4) whether strong or not of design of learning plan and quality learning process that contribute to create high quality learning. Methods in this study uses survey data collection techniques based on the Quetioner and interviews.The results show that generally the respondents give an assessment "yet / not good" for the design of learning plan. From the results, correlation between learning processes and the creation of high-quality learning obtain that r-count of 0.672 > r-table 0.138 (dk = 238). There is a significant relationship between learning plan design with the creation of high-quality learning. Likewise, there is significant influence between learning process with the creation of high-quality learning. SPSS.17 show R2 of 0.640, as an index of determination that contribute to variable of learning plan design and learning process to create high quality learning.R2 of 0.640 states that 64% of learning plan design influence the creation of high quality learning, while the remaining 36% (100% -64%) is influenced by other factors that can not be controlled in this study.

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 161 views
  • get_app 28 downloads