Metrics

  • visibility 75 views
  • get_app 80 downloads
description Journal article public The Accounting Journal of Binaniaga

The Effect of Rentability Ratio, Solvability Ratio, Liquidity Ratio Upon the Company's Value (Emperical Study of Mining Companies Sub Sector of Metal and Other Mineral Registered in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012 – 2016)

Gilang Ramadhan Fajri
Published Haziran 2018

Abstract

This research is an empiric study to examine The Effect of RentabilityRatio, Solvability Ratio, Liquidity Ratio upon the Company's Value (Empiric Study ofthe Mining Company, Sub Sector Metal and other Mineral registered in the IndonesiaStock Exchange in 2012 – 2016) and sampling technique has applied purposivesampling which are 7 of 9 companies registered in the Indonesia Stock Exchange.The objective of this research is to prove the Effect of Solvability ratio, Liquidity ratioand Rentability ratio upon the Company's value measured by Price Book Value(PBV) and which variables have been more dominantly affecting Price Book Value(PBV) The analysis techniques which have been used in this research are classicalassumption, multiple linear regression and hypothesis test using t-statistic to examinepartial regression coefficient and f-statistic to examine the reliability of the researchmodel using level of significance of 10%. Moreover, the examination of classicalassumption test has been covering normality test, multicolinierity test,heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test, the effect of independent variableupon dependent variable refers to the company's book value (PBV) which is only0.17 or equals to 17%. However the remaining value of 0.83 or equals to 83% hasbeen described by other variables which are not included in this research and theresult of the research of the variables being used for the period of variable debt toassets (DAR) which has been most dominantly affecting the company's value of0.627 or 62.7 %.

Full text

 

Metrics

  • visibility 75 views
  • get_app 80 downloads